Alright artists, illustrators, photographers, graphic designers, talented kids and animal lovers…time to open your heart, flex your creativity muscles and enter the first ever SPCA of North Brevard T-Shirt Design Contest! The cause is great and the prize is too. Here are the details, straight from the SPCA:
“We will be accepting submissions from Mon. April 16 – Sun. April 29 via email. On Monday, April 30th, we will post a T-shirt Design Album to the SPCA of North Brevard Facebook page with all the accepted designs. Fans will have one week to “Like” their favorite designs and the design with the most “likes” at midnight on May 7 will win an 8-gig iPod Touch! (Remember, only “likes” made directly on the SPCA of North Brevard’s Facebook page will be counted. Please remind your friends when you share a photo from our Facebook page that “likes” made on a shared link won’t register on the SPCA’s Facebook page.)”
The rules are as follows (again, straight from the SPCA):
- All submissions selected for voting will become the property of the SPCA of North Brevard and can be used by us even if not selected for the winning entry.
- Submissions must be family-friendly and should promote the values of the SPCA of North Brevard, Inc. Themes may include, but are not limited to: Spay and Neuter, Adoption of Pets and Animal Rescue.
- The SPCA will notify the designer of any submission via email if your design is selected to become a shirt and you will receive 1 free shirt in your own design if we choose to produce it.
- No copyrighted images may be used on any design without express consent from the copyright holder sent to the SPCA in writing at the time of design submission.
- Please include your full Name, Date of Birth, Email Address & Phone Number when emailing your submission to Susan Naylor at [email protected]
- Entries should be emailed in JPEG format and must be HIGH RESOLUTION images only.
- You will be notified via email as to whether or not your entry has been accepted for the contest.