– Ages 7 to 16 – 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (both days)
– Wednesday, August 6 and Thursday, August 7 (two days)
– Starting with a ball of fresh clay, participants will create their own pottery cup and pinch bowl and learn how to sculpt faces onto them. The sillier, the better! Pottery will be glazed with certified lead-free, non-toxic glazes and kiln fired so that all pottery will be food, dishwasher and microwave safe.
– $75 (includes both days of instruction, clay, glaze, 2 kiln firings, tools and insurance) – Students may choose a dip glaze color for the instructor to glaze for them or they may register for an additional glaze session. Students will pick up their glazed and fired pottery 4 to 5 weeks after class.
– To register, call 321-292-0762 or to register and pay online, visit http://mkt.com/outlaw-pottery/making-faces-pottery-summer-camp-for-kids
– Pre-payment is required to reserve your child’s place in the summer camp session. All fees are non-refundable.